This year, IMsL/IMsBB Weekend will take place on April 19-22, 2018 at the DoubleTree by Hilton in San Jose, CA. Workshops will be offered Friday through Sunday (April 20-21-22).
Currently we are planning:
On Friday of the event, we offer 2.5 hour intensive sessions
● TBD from 9:30am - 12:00pm
● Lunch panel on TBD (12:15-1:45pm)
● TBD from 2:00pm - 4:30pm - includes Non POC Caucus (tentative)
● One (1) from 4:45pm - 6:30pm - Closed PoC session (Part 1) (tentative)
On Saturday of the event, we offer 90-minute workshop sessions. Additionally, on Saturday, there will be Inside the Leather Jacket at lunch and our 12T Workshops!
● TBD from 9:30am - 11:00am
● TBD from 11:15pm - 12:45pm
● One (1) Lunch panel on Inside the Leather Jacket (1:00pm - 2:15pm)
● TBD from 2:30pm - 4:00pm (includes the -ism’s panel and 12T workshop)
● One (1) from 4:00pm - 5:30pm - Closed POC (Part 2) (tentative)
Additionally, during the workshop times, the IMsL/IMsBB contestant open interviews will be running continuously and are open to all attendees.
On Sunday of the event, we offer more 90 minute workshops:
● TBD from 1:30pm - 3:00pm
The Education team will be working with you during the programming phase to create the weekend schedule. The process is complex so we appreciate your flexibility and patience. If you have any time restrictions, please be sure to include them in your application and notify us of any changes as soon as possible