DoubleTree by Hilton San Jose 2050 Gateway Place San Jose, CA95110 408-453-4000
We are pleased to announce that IMsL 2018 is returning to the DoubleTree by Hilton in San Jose. A block of rooms has been reserved. Reservations should be made by the button below, attendee code: FUN.
Room availability is always changing as individuals make and change their reservations. If you cannot get a room for the all the dates you want, please make reservation for the available dates and check your reservation regularly to add the additional nights. You can access your reservation via the same link and selecting “modify an existing reservation”. There will not be a waiting list for rooms this year.
DoubleTree by Hilton San Jose
2050 Gateway Place
San Jose, CA 95110
Important Information on Smoking, Vaping and Noise!
The DoubleTree by Hilton San Jose is a “Smoke-Free” property, with the exception of the designated smoking areas at the exterior of the hotel. Any type of smoking, be it tobacco, cannabis, vaping, e-cigarettes or any other substance is not tolerated inside the hotel. Violation of this policy in a guest room or balcony may result in a $150.00 minimum cleaning fee charged to your room. IMsLBB Weekend has a special permit for smoking on the deck outside the hospitality area. Smoke is this area or off-site only!
Our hotels quiet hours start at 10:00pm and go until 7:00am. At the first call you will receive a notice on your door, at the second call the hotel will inform you as well as place a $250 noise violation on your reservation which is non-refundable. If we receive a third call we will ask you to leave the property.
Some additional hotel information...
- Cancellations or changes in arrival date must be received by the hotel at least 72 hours before your scheduled arrival. If you don't show up when the hotel expects you, you will be charged for one night and the remainder of your reservation will be cancelled, so double check your arrival date! Email firstname.lastname@example.org if your flight is delayed or you have a last minute emergency.
- There is a $50 fee for early departure. To avoid being charged, double check your departure date when you check in.
- Check in time is at 3 pm. If your room is not available when you arrive, you may leave your bags with the bellmen.
- You must have ID that matches the name on the reservation. If you booked using another name, contact email@example.com immediately for assistance.
- A credit card (preferably) or debit card must be presented when you check in. A hold covering the cost of your room plus incidentals (parking, meals charged to the room) of $25 per night per room will be placed on the card. This is a hold on funds to guarantee your ability to pay the hotel charges. The actual amount of room, tax and incidentals will be charged when you check out and any balance on the hold will be released.